A Level Results 2021
Sixth form students at the West London Free School have achieved extraordinarily well this year. We are immensely proud of all our students and their achievements in gaining entrance to so many world-class universities, and leading-edge institutions. Some of our highlights include:
- 3 students going to Oxbridge, two to study Music at Oxford and one to study Natural Sciences at Cambridge.
- 4 students studying Medicine at Edinburgh, Leeds, King’s College London, and Anglia Ruskin.
- 4 students studying Modern Languages at Bristol, Manchester, Durham and Royal Holloway.
- 7 students studying Computer Science, at destinations including Brunel, Cardiff and Edinburgh.
- 6 students studying for Art Foundation years, at destinations including Kensington and Chelsea College of Art and City and Guilds Art School.
- 5 students studying at international destinations, including McGill University (Canada), Tufts University (USA), and National Taiwan University.
- 1 of our students has gained a place in the highly competitive BBC Level 6 Marketing Degree Apprenticeship.
Of our 126 applicants:
- 46% are going to a Russel Group university.
- 58% are going to a Russell Group or equivalent institution.
- 79% are going to their First Choice destination.
- 92% are going to their First Choice or Insurance destination.
- The three most popular universities for WLFS students this year are Exeter and Leeds, with eight students each, and Bristol with seven.
- The most popular degree subject for WLFS students this year is History, with nine students studying the subject.
- There is a historically low number of students in clearing, with whom we will be working closely over the next few days to ensure the best outcome possible for their studies.
Congratulations to all WLFS students who are now going onto the next stage in their lives. All of their university destinations and career opportunities are richly deserved.
Please note, this information is correct at the time of writing and some of the data above is likely to change.